1. Do the Cherry Hill custom packs contain all notes, questions and answers for my child’s Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics), Maths and English exam boards, for all topics exactly as per the syllabus (specifications)?
2. Are these packs different from the actual material provided in the tuition classes at the centres
3. Can I buy all packs required for the year 10 and year 11 GCSE Science syllabus (specification) in one go?
This is possible but not necessarily recommended.
Within two months, you will return the pupil’s test(s) to us. We will use the test responses to prepare the next two months worth of material. Thus we recommend purchasing two months at a time. (If we prepare work too far ahead it may not be properly suited to what your child needs.)
5. Is any support given when my child answers the packs?
The cost of the publication material does not include any interaction with the pupil. Support, in the form of tuition, is available at our hourly 1-to-1 rate.
6. Am I committed to any long-term payment period?
Not at all. Payment is made in advance of each 2 months period. We prepare the work when your payment is received. There is no commitment beyond the 2 months period.
7. What is the process to order the material and how long will it take?
You must first book an assessment
online. The pupil will then attend the assessment at one of our locations so
that we can assess the suitability of the application.
The assessment will give us an
introduction to the pupil’s weaknesses. This allows us to prepare the first set